Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lemon Garlic Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes


This turned out really good! Potatoes are like that though, easy and you cant usually go wrong. I got this recipe right off the packaging my potatoes came in.

1 1/2 lbs Baby Dutch Yellow Potatos, halved
1/2 cup butter (I used 1/4 cup butter and 2 T Olive Oil)
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp salt & 1 tsp pepper
juice of 1 whole lemon
1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Place potatoes in a large ziplock bag. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlice, salt and lemon juice. Pour over potatoes and shake to coat. Pour into a baking pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake covered for 30 minutes, then bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown. (I just baked uncovered the whole time. I stirred every 15 minutes and baked for almost an hour to get them really crispy.)

No comments: